Let me introduce myself... I’m Cindi Kay McDaniel and I’ve been studying humans behind layers of glass for over 30 years. But, don’t let that number make you think I'm old school! I’m a pretty hip chick who continues to not only challenge myself with a strap around my neck every chance I get, I also like to challenge others to look deeper to find their true photogenic selves because everyone has that place within them. It's my job to help them find that place and in some pretty fun and creative ways! You see, I don’t like to stay in the same place with my art. I like for it evolve, grow and change because staying in the same place artistically would just get old and who wants to live that life?... Not me!
I’ve taken my gear from coast to coast and especially love shooting fashion in NYC, ATLANTA and MIAMI. I can always find an abundance of wonderful faces to shoot in my home base studio in Alabama. I welcome visitors from throughout the southeast (and occasionally beyond) and what an incredible time we have there in those walls!
The blessings have been many and I’m so thankful for each and every spirit I am able to capture in a special creative way.
OH, did I mention I absolutely love to dabble in makeup artistry? If I create a cosmetic look for you there is NEVER A CHARGE for any extra creative attention you may receive to prepare for your photoshoot. Most of my clients arrived pre-styled and ready to be photographed, but I’m a pretty accomplished makeup artist, especially with high fashion looks. Did somebody say winged eyeliner? I just happen to have my very own line of cosmetics and stand ready to create a truly unique look that will work perfectly for you!
From fashion shoots in the big city to pageant headshots and senior portraits here at home, I may just be your photographer. So, let’s get to WERK!
Award winning photography by Cindi Kay McDaniel, Cr. Photog., CPP
- Proud member Professional Photographers of America
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Certified Professional Photographer Print Competition Award Winner
- Recipient of Photographic Craftsman's Degree
- Association Committee member
- Proud member of Professional Photographers of Mississippi / Alabama
- Photographer of the Year Award Winner
- Best of Show Award Winner
- 1st Place Portrait of a Teen Award Winner
- 1st Place Character Study Award Winner
- 1st Place Commerical Award Winner
- Proud member of American Society of Photographers
- State Elite Award Winner
- Fuji Film Masterpiece Award Winner
- Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Official Photographer for the Lifetime network's reality show "Kim of Queens"
- Countless pageantry photogenic wins including NAM, IJM, Miss Teen America & Miss USA state wins
OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF MISS ALABAMA USA / MISS ALABAMA TEEN USA
OFFICIAL RECRUITER FOR MISS ALABAMA USA / MISS ALABAMA TEEN USA
OFFICIAL MISS FLORIDA USA / MISS FLORIDA TEEN USA
OFFICIAL SPONSOR MISS ALABAMA UNITED STATES
OFFICIAL SPONSOR MISS ALABAMA EARTH USA / ELITE ALABAMA EARTH